- This event has passed.
A Five Petaled Herbal Practice
May 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this three hour workshop we will discuss and explore the following five ways of incorporating herbs into your daily life, simply and practically. As we sip on tea and experience a unique herbal tasting menu
- You will learn about 10+ common herbs and their applications to supporting our health from the ground up.
- We will discuss plant uses, harvesting methods, processing and preparing remedies at home.
- We will explore our relationship to plants and self as receiver of plant knowledge and guidance for finding the balance between the intellectual and experiential approach to plant knowledge.
- We will also go on an herb walk around the Cordwood Studio and identify some common plants.
- We will craft an herbal smoke bundle and a customized tea blend for you to take home.