A Five Petaled Herbal Practice for the Spring
Sunday May 28 (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Instructor: Meghan Robinson
* THIS COURSE IS FULL *
Please get in touch if you would like to be added to one of both of the following lists:
– The waiting list for this course
– The notification list for future courses (you will be the first to hear if and when we host this workshop again)
In this three hour workshop we will discuss and explore the following five ways of incorporating herbs into your daily life, simply and practically.
- You will learn about 10+ common herbs and their applications to supporting our health from the ground up.
- We will discuss plant uses, harvesting methods, processing and preparing remedies at home.
- We will explore our relationship to plants and self as receiver of plant knowledge and guidance for finding the balance between the intellectual and experiential approach to plant knowledge.
- We will also go on an herb walk around the Cordwood Studio and identify some common plants.
- We will craft an herbal smoke bundle and a customized tea blend for you to take home.
Meghan will also provide a unique herbal tasting menu to be sipped throughout the afternoon.
$65.00 + HST
$25.00 material fee for herbs. To be paid on the day to Meghan